Monday, February 10, 2014

Join me at Whimsie Doodles!

I am super excited to be the guest artist over at Whimsie Doodles today! To celebrate, I made two cards featuring some of their new images for this month. This first card has Balloon Lizzie all set for a party in her pretty pink dress. Love her!! I used Copics to color her and drew inspiration from the fun sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketches, shown below:


For my second card, I used Dressy Girl for a sweet card for my cousin, who is getting married this spring. 




I colored this girl with black hair for a little change and love how she looks with her pretty purple dress. More snow for us here, but I have Spring on my mind!! I added a pretty bloom cut out using MFT Die-namics Plentiful Petals.
 Be sure to stop by Whimsie Doodles and see my official post :)

Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment