Sunday, March 30, 2014

Safe Harbor


I needed a few thank you cards for my stash and thought this set would be perfect. I love the coordinating anchor die-cut that MFT has matched with this stamp set. Such a quick easy way to make a super cute card. 
I made this card for two challenges over at Splitcoast today - one to use color blocking with a die cut in front and the second is the featured stamper challenge. The stamper that is featured today has a very different style from me, using a lot of darker, rich colors and lots of texture, with a great use of techniques. I use my copics as my go-to and love a cute image with bright dsps! I think I found a happy medium here. I played on the nautical colors, which are rich, added texture with the embossing and twine and still kept a little bit of the cuteness. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment