Friday, June 20, 2014

Many Thanks

I have two very different cards to share with you today. It is definitely "Thank You" card season around here with the school year coming to a close. I had a few more to make to finish up. This first one combines two challenges at Splitcoast - the color challenge and the featured stamper challenge. 



I masked the vertical panel and sponges some different shades of turquoise and a little yellow. Over that, I stamped some green leaves and some dark teal flowers. I love how this turned out and will definitely use this idea again. The stamp set is an older one from Stampin Up that works very well with this technique.

This second card is for a friend of mine who was a big help with the PTA. I colored this image from Whimsie Doodles with copics and cut her out. She takes a bit of time to color but its a fun image to color. I popped her up over an embossed background with a plaid panel added in for color.




Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment