Wednesday, November 5, 2014

In the Clouds


Here is a card I made for the HYCCT challenge to be inspired by something that takes off. Well, this image was just too perfect for that! I haven't taken this one out in a while, mostly because those ears take a bit of work to complete! But he is so cute!
I colored the image with copics and cut it out, then popped it up over a white cardstock circle. I stamped the clouds on that circle. The sentiment was stamped onto a die cut cloud and popped up even higher over the image. The rest of the card was kept simple because the image is so large.

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. oh,my! this is super cute! love that bun....he's one of my favorite TCP stamps. I might have to dig him out and color him up. Looks great on your card. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete