Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wishes Come True


Here is a card I made for the sketch challenge at MFT this week. I am still loving my new stamps that I got as a birthday present and wanted to use this Sweet Birthday Wishes girl as a Christmas stamp. This took a little bit of work to do, but I think I was successful! I cut the image out using the coordinating die and then cut back the cupcake. I stamped another image of the arm and cut that out and I stamped the image on red to give her a pretty red dress. The present fit right into where she was holding a cupcake originally. 

Here is the sketch I followed, quite literally! MFTWSC205


I hope you enjoy! For my Card I used MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes, Sweet Birthday Wishes Die-namics, Sentiment Strips Die-namics (trimmed down a little to fit the sketch), Bazzill paper, American Crafts dsp, heart button, twine, Nestibilities.


Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I saw your card on the MFT sketch challenge. Great job coloring your little girl- especially the hair and present! It was smart to cut out her dress, too!

    ReplyDelete