Sunday, January 4, 2015

Congrats to Torico!


I can't believe it has been a month since I posted last! I've been making cards quite a bit, but just haven't had the time to get photos of them and post them to my blog here. So many cards to make this time of year between the holidays and many family birthdays. I had to take a little time today to post since Torico is the featured stamper at Splitcoast today. She is one of my favorite illustrators and I had the fortune to be on the design team at There She Goes when she was with them. She is so talented, as an illustrator and a card maker, and a super nice person.

For my card today, I chose a design that she illustrated (Blossom by Blossom from TSG) and cased a recent card of her's. Torico has an amazing CAS style and colors so beautifully with copics. I hope I captured a bit of that here!


Thanks for stopping by today!!
 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your warm words, Kelly! You are so sweet! I'm glad to see you chose this image because it's one of my most favorite images I made for TSG. I love the colors and texture on your card.

    ReplyDelete