Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's your birthday....


It sure is a snowy day here on Long Island! I dug out the front steps and then headed downstairs to make a card while I warmed up. Here is my card for the color challenge at Splitcoast today, to use red, dark brown and light brown together. I immediately thought this stamp would be perfect and wanted to use a Sugar Pea Designs stamp set. They just celebrated their first birthday and are hosting a blog hop with great prizes. At the end of the hop we are to post a card. My plan is to grab a cup of coffee and hop along with them next. 
This card is also for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge this week (SSSC253), shown below:




Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

2 comments:

  1. It's cute card, nice stamp and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable Kelly. Your fabulous coloring brings him to life. So happy you joined our birthday party.
    Lisa Lara-SugarPea Designs DT

    ReplyDelete