Thursday, January 22, 2015

Really?


I had fun making this one today, maybe because "really?" was one of my favorite phrases this past year. This sassy girl from MFT is really adorable, and looks cool in her paper pieced dress. I made this card for the sketch challenge this week at MFT, shown below, and for the Ways to Use It challenge at SCS, which was to use ovals. Perfect! I have made a goal of doing all of the MFT sketches this year. This is my first for this year, but I've only missed two so far.


Today's card used MFT PI Feeling Sassy stamp set, as well as the Diagonal stripes background stamp for the oval. For MFT Die-namics, I used the Large Scallop and the Sentiment Strips.

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

3 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to join us this week--your sentiment made me laugh! Perfecto! Just a super cute card w/ great elements! :) hope to see you again next week too on the next MFT Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh, too! What a sassy little miss.

    Hope you can keep that pact with yourself to play each week!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete