Saturday, July 18, 2015

Thanks Bunches


I'm back to making cards again and actually posting them. These past few months have been busy and while I have made a few cards, few have made it to the blog! Today is for the inspiration challenge at SCS, which was to be inspired by a high fashion site. The background paper here for the mouse (who I am sure you would agree is not high fashion) is a Simplicity pattern. I have memories of those patterns down in our den where my Mom would sew. The mouse is colored with copics and the shirt is paper pieced. The sketch is from the monthly fan club at SCS.
The image is MFT Blessed Mouse. The paper is Stampin Up River Rock and Groovy Guava. The sentiment is stamped on a banner cut with MFT Die-namics. Designer paper is Fancy Pants Hopscotch.
Thanks so much for looking.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment