Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday James!



Here is a card I made for my husband's cousin, who is turning two. I just love how the bright colors and patterns work on this card, perfect for a little boy. I used Mercy's sketch (MTSC104) as my inspiration here and worked off of the designer papers for my colors. These so cute monkeys are from Changito stamps, and I colored them with copics.From there I just followed the sketch with designer papers and some blue ribbon. I used a scallop border punch on the bottom of the navy layer to match the sketch. A few bright red brads finish the card.
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Changito B-Day by Changito Stamps (Stampendous)
Paper- Bazill Navy, green, Lt. Blue; white; Echo Park Little Boy Rad Plaid.
Ink - Memento Black
Accessories - Copics, ribbon, brads, scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment