Monday, December 13, 2010

New Paper Pretties Release!!



Here is a card I made from one the newest digi's over at Paper Pretties. This raccoon is so cute and perfect for my nephew's birthday card!! He's a true camper and loves toasting marshmallows - how perfect!!

This adorable design from ARTish is great for coloring. I colored the raccoon with copics, including the "toasted" marshmallows. I popped up the head, tail, legs and marshmallows with dimensionals for an added depth. The plaid background paper reminded me of the inside of my sleeping bag as a kid! I used the blue green color, embossed with Swiss Dots as an added element. While trying to keep this masculine for my 10 year old nephew, I couldn't resist adding a simple bow!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties digital
Paper - Bazill grey, black, green, white cardstock; Basic Grey Max and Whiskers dsp
Ink - Momento Black
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, satin ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the Paper Pretties DT. I am so excited and can't wait to see all your creations.

    Love your card!! Love the DP and colors you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the paper pretties digi design team! i can 'hear' your excitement...yeah!!! love both of your cards featuring ranger raccoon...can't wait to see what you do with next week's monday whatnots! welcome, ARTish

    ReplyDelete