Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday!


I am so glad Friday is here! With everyone sick in the house but now finally better, it's been a long week! Here is a card I made for the Ways to Use It challenge at SCS (WT300). For the 300 challenge, we were to pick three old challenges to use on the card and come up with a new one.
I needed to make a card for a dear friend, who is also a very talented stamper, so the pressure was on! I chose this adorable little girl from Pure Innocence and colored her with copics (WT179 Crazy for Copics). I still had some Echo Park paper out from an earlier card, so I pulled the colors from there. I embossed the background panel (I am sure this was a WT challenge, but didn't find the number!). I added a grosgrain ribbon on the horizontal panel (WT09 Ribbon). For the new WT challenge, I embossed the designer paper to match the background paper. I love this look. A simple sentiment finishes the card.
TFL!
Supplies used:
Paper : SU cardstock - blue, burgundy; white; Echo Park Walk in the Park dsp
Stamp: Pure Innocence; SU Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Baja Breeze; Momento Black
Accessories: Copics, cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment