Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sketch Challenge


Here is my card for yesterday's sketch challenge at SCS (SC310). I pulled out an old favorite of mine, SU Simply Said for this card. I stamped the main image on white for the center panel and stamped smaller flowers in pink to pop up over the main image. That same pink is embossed with Swiss dots as my background. For the designer paper, I chose a plaid from Doodlebug design. I am a big fan of the pink and green together. I added a green grosgrain ribbon below the plaid to match the sketch and three green buttons tied with twine at the top.
TFL!
This card is now available at my new Etsy shop!

Supplies used:
Paper: Bazzill pink, green, white; Doodlebug Design plaid dsp
Stamps: SU Simply Said
Ink: SU Wasabi Green, Pink
Accessories: Brads, buttons, twine, Cuttlebug EF, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment