Monday, December 20, 2010

New Paper Pretties Whatnot Release!!




Introducing Sprinkles!! Isn't this mouse so cute sitting in that donut! This one was just released today as a digital stamp over at Paper Pretties.


We are big fans of donuts in this house (at least the kids are!!) and strawberry frosted with colored sprinkles on top are the reigning favorite. So there was my inspiration for this card! I colored the image with copics and sponged some pink around the edges. I used some pink and brown to frame the image. The background paper was a perfect combination of the colors on the image. I picked up the green from the designer paper and used that as my background, embossing it with Swiss Dots. A wide pink grosgrain ribbon at the corner finishes the card.

TFL and have a great day!


Supplies used:
Paper - Bazill brown, pink green, white; Doodlebug Designs dsp

Stamps - Paper Pretties Whatnot Sprinkles

Ink - Memento Black, Memento Pink

Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon, scallop scissor, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the Paper Pretties DT. Your card is gorgeous, love the homey feel of it and I love the colors. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete