Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Clean and Simple today!!


Clean and simple is definitely my goal today as I try to clean up my house from the holiday break!
Here is my card for the Clean and Simple challenge today, to make a CAS card using the Kiss technique. I inked up the flowers in a light pink ink and then took a smaller flower stamp, inked it in a darker pink and then stamped the smaller stamp onto the light pink before I stamped the final image. I then used my very cool die cuts to pop out the flower shape. The center of the flower is stamped in green and popped out on top.
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Friendship Blooms; SU Girlfriend
Ink - SU Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate, Pink Pirouette
Paper - Bazill Pink, green, white
Accessories - Taylored Expression Friendship Blooms dies, grograin ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment