Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Drakein the Dragon!!


Thanks for stopping by today. I made a card for the sketch challenge over at SCS and was very excited to use this new digital release from Paper Pretties, Drakein the Dragon. How funny is he. His expression is really cute, almost as if he doesn't notice the flames! Anyway I colored him with copics added a sentiment of my own to his sign. I flipped the sketch on its side to accommodate the size of the dragon, and even had to cut his feet and flames out to fit the sketch. Kind of out of the box! I popped up the yellow panel and the image panel on dimensionals. Even got to use my new border punch.
Sure will make a cute birthday card for my nephew!!
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties Whatnots Drakein the Dragon
Paper - Bazill Green, red; Taylored Expressions White; Echo Park dsp
Accessories - Copics, grosgrain ribbon, Fiskars border punch, brads, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment