Saturday, January 29, 2011

Inspiration Challenge


Here is my card for the inspiration challenge (IC269) at Splitcoast, which was a collection of room designs from an amazing designer. I was inspired by the pinks and yellows of the room, the stripes and the florals.
I chose this flower from the Bloom set from There She Goes (one of my favs) and colored the flower with copics to match the paper. I sponged some Memento Cantaloupe around the edges (love that look!). I embossed the horizontal panel with swirls and added a ribbon and scallop border. The sentiment is softened with the yellow as well. I added a simple bow at the top to fill in the corner.
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Bloom; Stampin Up sentiment
Paper - SU Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron; Basic Grey dsp
Ink - Memento Black, Cantaloupe; SU Purely Pomegranate
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders Nestibilities; sponge, grograin ribbon, scallop border punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment