Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Girl




Here is a card I made for a friend of mine, a quick baby girl card made very easily using Deedee's digis. In fact, for this card, I didn't stamp or color at all! I used Deedee's It's a Girl digital stamp set and printed in on this adorable pink polka dot paper from Echo Park (appropriately named Little Girl!). I also printed the sentiment on this same paper. The rest of this card was the work of my Cuttlebug! I embossed the pink panel with Swiss Dots and added a striped grosgrain ribbon. I brought in a darker pink and all of the scallops of this card are in this color. For the very first time, I decorated the inside of this card. I have been seeing this a lot and its a quick easy way to finish the whole look. I took the same designer paper and ribbon I used up front and made a simple panel for the inside of the card.


Supplies used:
Stamps - Deedee's Digis It's a Girl
Paper - Stampin Up Purely Pomegranate, Bazill pink, white, Echo Park Little Girl dsp
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestibilities, Cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon, scallop border punch, scallop circle punch , circle punches

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable. I've looked at a lot of your cards and they are all beautiful. I struggle with bows and yours are always perfect..what is your secret? Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete