Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Here is a card I made for the featured stamper challenge at Splitcoast. I chose a clean and simple card using this image of a Pure Innocence girl (I heart PI!). I love the clean and simple approach of this card and since my girls need birthday cards a lot for friends, this is a nice quick card to make. The image did not include a full balloon, but the feature stamper had added the full balloon from a punch and I did the same. Gives the card a fun look. The lack of embellishments is very hard for me but the end result is so perfect.
Thanks for stopping by! Before to stop by tomorrow for the latest digital release from Paper Pretties!
Supplies used:
Stamps - My Favorite Things Pure Innocence My Balloon; Paper Pretties sentiment
Paper - Bazill pinks; white; Echo Park Little Girl dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment