Saturday, February 5, 2011

Picture Perfect!


Late post tonight! Here is my card for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge (MFTWSC5) hosted by My Favorite Things, which has become one of my favorites. The sketch was a fun one this week and I wanted to try one of their a la mode stamps with it. I also wanted to use this lovely paper from Echo Park that has been in my "stash" for a few weeks! The end result was one bright card, but I was quite pleased :)!
I colored the image with copics to match this paper and cut her out. I used the designer paper and a coordinating cardstock to create the oval behind her. The bright pink panel is embossed with swirls and the designer paper behind that are embossed as well. I don't have those wonderful MFT dies to cut the scallop border (yet!!) so I used a smaller scallop border punch. I finished the card with a big bright bow and tied the sentiment to it.
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT a la Mode Picture Perfect
Paper - Bazill black, white, pink; Echo Park Be Mine
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon, scallop border punch, spellbinders nestibilities, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment