Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Friend

Here is a card I made for the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge (SSSC102) using Taylored Expressions Friendship Bloom set. I flipped the sketch on its side and used a sentiment as my main image. I first stamped the branch and pink blooms, and then sponged some pink around the edges. I added some pink flowers cut with the flower dies for this set (how cool!! and popped them
up over the panel. The sketch called for the circle popped out, which I made into a spotlight. All of the panels are matted on black because of the bits of black in the designer paper. I added a black gingham bow to pop out the black a little more!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Friendship Blooms
Paper - Bazill pink, black; TE white; Basic Grey Urban Prairie dsp
Ink - Memento black, pink, Stampin Up Certainly Celery
Accessories - TE Friendship Blooms dies, gingham ribbon, circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment