Wednesday, February 2, 2011




Here is a card I made for the Priscilla Styles blogspot, home of the "Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge". Paper Pretties is a sponsor for this month so I was more that happy to join in. What a lovely bunch of sample cards for the sketch challenge this week. Paper Pretties is offering some amazing prizes for the challenges so stop over at Priscillastyles blogspot to join in the fun!


I chose this sweet Sophia for my image and paper pieced her dress to match the background paper. I added a vertical panel of embossed swirls. I have been admiring these paper rosettes all over the blogs lately and felt I needed to learn that technique. It was rather easy and a beautiful accessory (I think!). I added a sparkly ribbon to the gingham horizontal panel to finish the card.

TFL and have a great day!!





Supplies used:

Stamps - Paper Pretties Give Thanks, Sending You My Love (sentiment)

Paper - Bazill red, white; Stampin Up dsp

Ink - SU Red Riding Hood; Memento black

Accessories - Copics, scallop circle punch, circle punch, ribbon, scallop border punch, Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders Nestibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment