Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy Day


Here is a card I origianlly made for the sketch challenge at There She Goes last week (TSG91). I missed the posting for this but though it was too cute not to post! Anyway, we are in yet another snowstorm here in the northeast, so my posting is quite timely!

I just love snowmen and this one by Torico is no exception. I colored the image with copics and then used a mask over the snowman and dog so I could sponge the blue and add the snowflakes. I used green and dark red to match the dsp. I added a green gingham bow with a short scallop border (per the sketch). Finally, I added the sweet sentiment on top.
TFL and have a great day!

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Snowy Days
Paper - Bazill green, red; Taylored Expressions white; Echo Park Wintertime dsp
Ink - Memento black, blue
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestibilities, gingham ribbon, scallop border punch

1 comment:

  1. Really sweet card and image!! Love the papers too!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete