Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Here is a card I made for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge hosted by My Favorite Things (MFTWSC9). The sketch is here:
I chose this Pure Innocence image with the big cupcake. I colored it with copics to match this paper I love from Cosmo Cricket. I took the peach and green from this paper to use for the rest of the card. I embossed the peach panels for added texture and added a scallop border on the horizontal one. This is to match the scallops around the main image. The sketch called for the sentiment off to the side and none of the sentiments with this set worked - they were all too long and blocked off too much of the image so I chose another sentiment from a different MFT set, What's Up Cupcake? A final ribbon and bow were the finishing touches.
Supplies Used:
Stamps - My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Hello Cupcake; Sentiment MFT What's Up Cupcake?
Paper - Bazzill Peach, green, white; Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Remember
Ink - Memento black; Stampin Up Groovy Guava
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, Cuttlebug EF; gingham ribbon, scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment