Sunday, March 6, 2011

First Peek of Spring


It's raining here so we are enjoying a lazy Sunday home. I am getting some much needed stamping therapy in!Here is my card for the featured stamper challenge at Splitcoast, this week honoring Neva.
I chose another image from Deedee's Digis, which I colored with copics and stamped pink around the image. I used a ticket corner punch around the edges to match the ticket style of the sentiment panel. I used some flocked designer paper that I have been saving for no reason!! It was a perfect match for this spring card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies used:
Stamps - First Peek of Spring
Paper - Bazzill pinks, white; Doodlebug Designs dsp
Ink - Memento pink
Accessories - Copics, grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment