Friday, March 4, 2011

Lucky Teddy



So today's challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers is to make a card for St. Patrick's Day - how could I not join in!! Especially considering I had this perfect image all colored and ready to go, just had to come up with a layout for the card. It's been difficult to get stamping time in lately so I've started taking the markers with me and coloring when I have time. The card will often come together quickly if the image is already colored.
I was saving this image for St. Patrick's Day, but I just had to use it for today's challenge. He is called Lucky Teddy and is from Deedee's Digis. I colored him using copics and then chose a designer paper with four leaf clovers. This card is a bit green for me, but it is for St.Patrick's Day and it was hard to find a paper that went with the shamrock paper. The contrast of white helps to break up the green a bit. The saying is perfect for an Irish girl like me!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Deedee's Digis Lucky Teddy
Paper - Bazzill greens, white; Heidi Grace dsp; Stampin Up prints pack dsp
Accessories - Copics, gingham ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, Spellbinders Nestibilities, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment