Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Madness!

OK so I am not a huge basketball fan, but March does mean basketball and how perfect is this digital image from Paper Pretties!! His name is Dunker and he was just released this past Monday. I took advantage of the sketch challenge over at Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge (PWC143). The sketch is really great today and one I will use again. I picked some red and blue designer paper from Cosmo Cricket as my background papers, and that set the colors for the image. I cut him out to fit the sketch and I love how he looks like he is jumping off the card! No embossing or ribbons for me today (unbelievable!!) since I thought there was enough going on and this card is a bit too masculine for it!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties Whatnots Dunkers; Hero Arts sentiment
Paper - Bazzill red, blue; white; Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather dsp
Ink - Stampin Up Red Riding Hood
Accessories - Copics, brads, Spellbinders Nestibilities

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have changed this to a rectangular card, and the Designer papers work perfectly with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to say about basketball, to me March Madness is snow. But your card is very cute and appropriate for, you know, that other March stuff.

    ReplyDelete