Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Release from Deedee's Digis!!


Late post today! I haven't really had a chance to stamp a card since the weekend, so luckily my little one is enjoying a long nap this afternoon!
Here is a card I made for the sketch challenge at Splitcoast using one of the newest releases of digital images from Deedee's Digis. How adorable is this Easter basket with the baby chick??? It is called Gifts of Spring and was just released yesterday along with a few other images that you will see posted here as soon as I can!!
I colored the image using copics and picked some pastel chicks and a matching plaid for my designer papers. My main image is a little more square than the sketch called for, but it worked! I embossed the background dark pink with Swiss Dots (of course!) and added a pink gingham bow with a button.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Deedee's Digis Gifts of Spring
Paper - Bazzill pinks, blue, yellow; white; Echo Park Little Girl dsp
Ink - Memento pink
Accessories - Copics, cuttlebug EF, gingham ribbon, button, twine, scallop circle punch, circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment