Thursday, March 31, 2011

Seeds of Today


Today's Ways to Use It challenge at Splitcoast was to use flowers on your card, either in the image, on the background paper or as an embellishment. I thought this image from Deedee's Digis would be perfect and the sentiment is so nice. I followed the inspiration from The Sweet Stop sketch challenge even though I missed the deadline for that one.
I colored the image with copics to match this new paper I picked up today from My Mind's Eye - love it, especially the small polka dots. I embossed both the polka dots and the stripes with swirls for added texture. The sketch called for the sentiment to be lower, but it fit better at the top of the image. I added a twill ribbon to match the sketch.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps- Deedee's Digis Bloom Where You are Planted
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hattie dsp
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, twill ribbon, circle punch, scallop circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment