Sunday, April 3, 2011

Itty Bitty Betty


Here is a card I made for my daughter's second birthday, which is in two weeks. I have been a fan of Pink Cat Studio's digital stamps for a while and couldn't resist this image when I saw it! Isn't she adorable!! My daughter has a stuffed bunny that she sleeps with every night and always carries it around her neck, just like this piggy back bunny. What a perfect birthday card for her and it will go in her scrapbook too!
I colored this image with copics to match this bright cheery paper from Echo Park. I paired that with this thick striped grosgrain ribbon. The rest of the card is lots of pink and scallops, perfect for my little girl!
I made this card for the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge, which is to finish the inside of the card too. Here is a picture of the inside, using the same features as the front. Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Betty; Paper Pretties sentiment
Paper - Bazzill cardstock; Echo Park Little Girl dsp
Ink - Stampin Up pink
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, grosgrain ribbon, scallop border punch.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly,
    This card is too cute! I love the image and your choice of colours carried right through. Thanks for joining in with CSAYL this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable birthday card - thanks for playing along with CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete