Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday!


Today Paper Pretties is releasing some more fabulous digital images created by Artish. For my card I used the very adorable Sweet Treat image. Paper Pretties also has Jethro, shown here, available today.
I colored the bear with copics and cut the balloon out of the box. I went with red and white for the card, using some more of my new favorite My Mind's Eye paper! I added a horizontal panel with a ribbon, putting a scallop border punch on this to match the scallops around the image. Two white brads up top finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to visit the Paper Pretties blog to see the other wonderful creations of the design team!
Supplies used::
Stamps - Paper Pretties Whatnots SweetTreat
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye dsp
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, Scallop border punch, grosgrain ribbon, brads

1 comment:

  1. The red is just adorable, Kelly!! I love this little guy!!

    ReplyDelete