Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch


Here is a card I made for the Sweet Sunday sketch (SSSC114) and for the Technique Lover's Challenge to stamp in the die (TLC322).
I used this cute digital image from Deedee's Digis for my main image. I may use it again for a Father's Day card since it has a masculine feel to me and the sentiment is perfect.
I colored the image with copics and sponged some light brown around the edges. I used an oval die to cut out the sentiment and sponged around the edges with light brown, keeping the paper in the die to keep the white edge. The sketch also called for a ribbon treatment so I used a twin wrapped several times.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies used:
Stamps: Deedee's Digis Under Your Wing
Paper - Bazzill cardstock; Echo Park dsp
Ink - Memento brown
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, twine, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment