Thursday, April 28, 2011

Play Ball!


Here is my card for today's Ways to Use It challenge (WT320) - Boy oh Boy! - to make a boy themed card. My house is all princesses and bows, so this was a bit of a challenge for me!!
I have been wanting to use this great image from Deedee's Digis so thought today would be perfect. I colored the images with copics and pulled the red from the laces to use as my main color. I embossed the background panel with distressed stripes to mimic a wooden bat! I added a banner sentiment panel and a ribbon. I did leave the bow off this time!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Deedee's Digis Play Ball
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Little Yellow Bicycle dsp
Accessories - Copics, cuttlebug ef, spellbinders nestibilities, grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is one fantastic card, Kelly! Love the wood texture in the background, and all the wonderful red. Yes, I think it can be hard to make those masculine cards when our lives are full of girly stuff, but you really nailed it. Thanks for sharing this! :-)

    ReplyDelete