Monday, May 23, 2011

Whatnot Monday Release


As promised, here is my card for this week's Paper Pretties Whatnot release. Very late for me this week. I chose to use the Well Wishes image and used the Sweet Stop sketch (SSS109) for inspiration. The sketch also had a spin to make it masculine. That was easy with this image. I pulled the colors for the image from the background paper, which is actually a leftover Christmas paper from Echo Park. I colored the image with copics and tried to make the fence look a little washed out. I embossed the background red in distressed stripes to match the fence. Finally, I added a sentiment that fit perfectly and a matching ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties Whatnot digital Well Wishes
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park dsp
Ink - Stampin Up Bravo Burgundy
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, these guys are just adorable in that color scheme!! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete