Monday, May 30, 2011

Whatnot Monday!


Happy Memorial Day! Hopefully you are enjoying a weekend of family bbq's, parades and summer fun. Today we are introducing two new digital images at Paper Pretties, Bayou and Garner. I chose to make a card with Garner today, shown here. He really could be made into an elf or a garden gnome, but I chose a gnome because of how popular they are these days and because of the bright colors I was able to incorporate, especially the red.
I colored the image with copics and cut him a little out of the circle shape. I outlined the image in red scallops. I embossed a blue panel behind the image to match the circles of the background paper. I added a sentiment from Paper Pretties and completed the card with a ribbon and some brads.
Thanks for stopping by today - be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties blog today and tomorrow to see the wonderful creations of the design team.
Supplies used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties Whatnots Garner digital; Paper Pretties sentiment
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye dsp
Ink - Stampin Up Red Riding Hood
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders Nestibilities, brads, grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment