Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


What a fun weekend we are having! Yesterday my daughter graduated from PreK and another daughter celebrated her birthday. Today I am going to see my Dad to celebrate Father's Day and my daughter's birthday so I finished up this card just in time for him.
My Dad enjoys a game of golf so this set from Paper Pretties was a perfect fit. I colored Luke with copics to match the plaid dsp. I picked the green from the shirt and used the same color cardstock for another panel, embossing it with Swiss Dots. I loosely followed a sketch from the Sweet Stop from a few weeks ago.
I stamped the sentiment in Stampin Up Old Olive and used a Happy Father's Day sentiment on the inside of the card. That's it for a simple, masculine card!
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!
Supplies Used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties Right on Par
Paper - Bazzill cardstock; Cosmo Cricket dsp
Ink - Memento black, blue, Stampin Up Old Olive
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, twill ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment