Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Monday!



Good Morning and Happy Monday! It's time for another digital release from Paper Pretties and this week brings us Wade, shown here and Feronia -
I colored Wade with copics, using bright colors of summer. I picked up on the orange from his bill and feet and used that throughout the rest of the card. The sentiment is from another Paper Pretties set, but perfect for this image! I embossed the center panel with Swiss Dots and added a white ribbon. I apologize for the photo quality, but left my camera at my parents' house and had to improvise!!
Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties blog today to see the wonderful creations of the design team!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties digital Wade; Paper Pretties sentiment
Ink - Stampin Up Tangerine Tango
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park and Basic Grey dsp
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders Nestibilities, grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment