Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Paper Pretties Digital


It's hard to believe how quickly my six months on the design team for Paper Pretties digitals has gone, but today is my last digital Whatnot post for Paper Pretties. I have really enjoyed making cards each Monday (Tuesday this week!) and the digital stamps have been adorable.
Most of the cards I have made have been whimsical, but for my card today I chose these pretties roses from Artish and used them for a sympathy card I needed. I colored the image with copics to match a perfectly coordinating paper for this card (MME - love it!). I sponged some Groovy Guava around the image and sentiment to soften the white and to match the background paper. I outlined the panels in black and white for a crisp contrast and added a satin grey bow. Some brads up top finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties blog to see the other creations from the design team!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties Roses; Stampin up Sentiment
Paper - Bazzill cardstock; MME dsp
Ink - Stampin Up Groovy Guava, black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities; satin ribbon, brads, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment