Monday, September 26, 2011

Give a Smile

Here is a card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge (CAS137) today at SCS to make a card using paper piecing. This is one of my favorite techniques to use since I love using designer paper on a card and paper piecing ties the image to the background paper so well. I love this set by There She Goes and have to admit I drew inspiration for this card from Jessica's card here. This set is great for coloring but I think even more perfect for paper piecing. For added dimension, this flower could be stamped a few times and several layers popped up, but I did want to keep it with the clean and simple look.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Flowers of Happiness
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, My Minds Eye dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories- Spellbinders Nesties, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment