Thursday, September 29, 2011

Embrace Beauty


Here is a card I made for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge (TESC147). These are always great sketches and I was glad to be able to play along while the sketch was still current!











I used TE's Embrace Beauty for this card - a new favorite of mine. I stamped the image on some light colored dsp and used that same paper for the sentiment panel and for the lower panel. Since the sketch called for a different paper here, I chose to emboss this paper with distressed stripes to give it a different look. For the half circle, I stamped a small section of the main image and punched it out to fit the sketch. I omitted the bow on the sketch because a bow with this wide ribbon would have been too big and I wanted to keep this card masculine-ish.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:

Stamps - Taylored Expressions Embrace Beauty
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Pink Paislee Think Big dsp
Ink- Stampin Up Chocolate Chip
Embellishments - Grosgrain ribbon, brads, Spellbinders Nestibilities, Cuttlebug EF

No comments:

Post a Comment