Monday, October 3, 2011

TSG Color Challenge

Here is a card I made for the color challenge at There She Goes (TSG124) to use yellow, grey and a neutral. I chose Flowers of Happiness from TSG once again, this time choosing to color the flower rather than paper piece, as I did last week.

I colored the flower with copics, using three shades of yellow. I stamped the image three times and popped up the flower twice for added depth. The sentiment was stamped simply on the background grey and a panel of designer paper with a satin bow was all this card needed.

Just as I finished this card, I went to my mailbox and found my delivery from TSG!! Have to head back downstairs later to make another card :).

Supplies used:

Stamps -  TSG Flowers of Happiness
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment