Monday, October 3, 2011

As promised, here is another card using some new stamps I recieved in the mail today from There She Goes. I was inspired by the Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast today (CAS138), which was a sketch challenge.

I started with the Buckets of Love stamp set, and added the acorns from the BOL Holiday Additions set (just got that one today!). When I was coloring the acorns, I realized how well the TSG Pumpkins and Vines set goes with this, and that is where the extra acorn and the acorn border is from. I punched a hole and tied up a bit of twine for contrast and to match the sketch a bit. The sentiment is from the Pumpkin and Vines set too.

Thanks for stopping by again.

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Basket of Love, BOL Holiday Additions, Pumpkins and Vines
Ink - Memento black, Stampin Up Choc Chip
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, SU dsp
Accessories -copics, corner rounder, twine, hole punch

No comments:

Post a Comment