Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gather a Harvest of Love

Here is my card for the color challenge at Splitcoast today (CC343) to use More Mustard, Soft Suede and Tangerine Tango together. This was such a great Fall combination so I reached for the Pumpkins and Vines set from There She Goes once again. The images are really adorable and perfect for paper piecing, I discovered!

I used some More Mustard dsp from an older Stampin Up prints pack, paper piecing her dress and hat with that. I chose some plain More Mustard cardstock for the boots. For shirt and tights, I chose to use Soft Suede, which is also the center panel. I colored the rest of the image with copics.

I added a ribbon panel and some brads and used a sentiment from another TSG set, Bountiful Blessings.


Thanks for stopping by today! This card will be available in my Etsy shop!



Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Pumpkins and Vines, Bountiful Blessings
Ink - Memento black, SU More Mustard
Paper - SU cardstock, dsp
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, brads, ribbon, scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment