Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TSG123 Birthday with Pizzazz

SECOND POST FOR TODAY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS BLAST FROM THE PAST BLOG HOP.





Here is my card for the Monday challenge at There She Goes to make a Birthday Card with Pizzazz (TSG123). I chose this adorable little boy from outer space for my card today, coloring him in shades of blue. I think he is too cute!
The background blue is embossed with circles. I colored a section of the moon and cut it out to match the size of my card, coloring this in shades of grey and blue to match the rest of the card. I cut out a circle of grey and added some yellow stars for added texture. I added one of these stars to the sentiment panel as well.

This challenge called for Birthday with a Pizzazz. That is why I added a shiny bow. This card was too masculine for me to add stickles or bling!!
Thanks for stopping by today!



Supplies Used:
Stamps - There She Goes Out of this World
Paper - Bazzill cardstock
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, satin ribbon

1 comment: