Monday, October 24, 2011

Betty the Clown

Good Morning! Here is my card for the Sweet Stop sketch challenge today (SSS69). I just purchased this Itty Bitty Betty clown digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio over the weekend and couldn't wait to use it on a card. She is so cute and so fun to color.

This was a great sketch, one that I will definitely use again. I colored Betty with copics in a favorite combo of mine, pink and green. I embossed the background pink with Swiss Dots and did the same with the ribbon panel in front. I added a sentiment to the side of the image panel to complete my card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - PCS Itty Bitty Betty clown, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Taylored Expressions white, Echo Park dsp
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon, scallop border punch

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Kelly. Love the cute image. The polka-dot paper looks great. Fabulous coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete