Monday, October 10, 2011

Clean and Simple challenge - Breakfast

Here is my card for the Clean and Simple challenge today (CAS139) at Splitcoast, which was a photo inspiration. I am so excited to be the guest designer for the challenge today!

The photo is a breakfast of coffee, danish, an apple and cinnamon. I actually made two cards for the challenge today and had a hard time deciding which to use. My later post today is the second runner up!

As you can see, I drew my entire inspiration from that apple! I think this Pure Innocence is my all time favorite (though they are all cute!). I just love how sweet she looks here, holding the apple. I used the red of the apple to pull accents throughout the card. I took the sentiment from another MFT set, which I thought worked with the image and the inspiration challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies used:
Stamps - Pure Innocence, MFT What's Up Cupcake
Ink - Memento black, Stampin Up Red Riding  Hood
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye dsp
Accessories - Copics, grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment