Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Nana!

Here is my card for the Monday challenge at There She Goes to use a partial image. (TSG126) 
I chose World's Best from There She Goes for today's card - what a fun set! And it has Nana, which is great since Nana's birthday is next week!

I went with all pink on this card, with just pops of white. I stamped the large flower and a smaller coordinating flower all over vertical panel and popped up three of the bigger flowers, using the coordinating World's Best dies. I distressed the edges for added contrast (saw this a bunch of times on the TSG blog and love the way it looks!). I used the banner die to make a nametag for Nana. The background is embossed with Swiss Dots for added texture.

Thanks for stopping by again!




Supplies Used:
Stamps - There She Goes World's Best
Paper - SU cardstock
Ink - SU Purely Pomegranate
Accessories - Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, TSG World's Best Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment