Monday, October 17, 2011

You're Such a Sweetie!

Here is a card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast (CAS140), to make a cupcake card. Easy for me! My challenge, as usual, is keeping it simple.
I started with this yummy cupcake from Taylored Expressions Sprinkled With Love, coloring it with Copics and adding some Stickle sprinkles. I cut the image out with Nestibilities and then cut a larger circle out with some polka dot dsp to create a fun backdrop for the cupcake. Not knowing when to say when, I added circle punches of this same paper all around. A bow and matching ribbon finished the card.
Thanks for stopping by today!

This card will be available for sale at my Etsy shop: KCsCards

Supplies Used:
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Sprinkled With Love
Paper - GP cardstock; American Craft dsp
Ink - Memento black; Stampin Up Pixie Pink
Accessories- Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, grosgrain ribbon, circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment