Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween Birthday!

Here is a card I made for my sister to give to her friend, who's birthday is Halloween. I posted it for the Free for All challenge on Splitcoast today.

I colored this too cute witch with copics - she's a digital image from C.C. Designs. I loosely followed a sketch from My Favorite Things, using Halloween colored papers from Cosmo Cricket and Echo Park (my two favorites!). I used these same papers and the cardstock to make a coordinating flower using the MFT Dienamics. The background panel is embossed with Swiss Dots.

How lucky is my sister to get custom work like this!


Supplies used:
Stamps - CC Designs digital, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper - SU cardstock, Cosmo Cricket and Echo Park dsp
Ink - SU Plum
Accessories - Copics, scallop border punch, MFT Dienamics, grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug EF

No comments:

Post a Comment