Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Seasons Greetings!!!

Hard to believe it's time to make Christmas cards again! I love this time of year, especially Christmas, but really all of the goodness the Fall season brings us. Today's card is a three challenge one! I used the colors of today's color challenge at Splitcoast (CC347 - Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard), the sketch challenge from the Sweet Stop (SSS132), shown below, and the Monday challenge at There She Goes (TSG128 Au Natural).




I chose this snowman pair from There She Goes. Snowman are a favorite of mine and can be found all over the house when I decorate for Christmas. The colors for today's color challenge at Splitcoast lent themselves to a country Christmas, another reason for the snowmen. I colored them with copics and used an oval tab to add the sentiment off to the side. The Au Natural challenge at There She Goes was to use a natural element to my card, which is the twine. That was a perfect embellishement for this card. I embossed the panels with swirls, leaving the yellow plain since there was quite a bit going on.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Seasons Greetings
Paper - Stampin Up cardstock, Basic Grey Falling Snow dsp
Ink - Memento black, SU Bravo Burgundy
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders Nestibilities, MFT Oval Tab Dienamics, twine, button

2 comments:

  1. Great job Kelly!!! Love this card:) Great layout- love the snowmen and the twine is perfect! Thanks for playing along with my TSG challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Kelly. Love the image and the colors. Looks so earthy. I really like how you added the greeting. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete